PIO gait simulator
For patients with motor impairment, which is intended for patients with motor impairment.Allows synchronization of upper and daole limb movements...
- for patients with motor disabilities
- allows synchronization of upper and lower limb movements
- exercise significantly improves patient coordination
- recommended twice daily, 15-30 minutes
- support good posture and upright position
- increase in respiratory capacity
- stimulation of the circulatory system
- Prevention of urinary tract infection (exercise removes deposits from the urinary tract)
- Ensure dynamic load of osteoarticular apparatus
- prevention of muscle contracture and arthrosis
- device for both professional and domestic use
- more information...