- intensity up to 3 Tesla
- Frequency up to 100 Hz
- phase duration 450 μs
- 2 channel device
- option to use 2 types of applicators:
– large targeted applicator for unattended application
– small targeted applicator for manual application
- large color touchscreen size 8"
- pulse monitoring
- variable arms with adjustable joint resistance
- 20 pre-set protocols with indications
- 20 manual protocols
- 20 available user positions
- the safety red button on the instrument panel
- 4-wheeled instrument table
- efficient oil cooling system for intensive operation
Madisson is coming up with a unique technology called VYSOKOINDUCTION ELECTROMAGNETIC STIMULATOR. This technology consists of an intense electromagnetic field that is targeted by an applicator directly at the trouble area.
The main effects of a high-induction electromagnetic device with a unique performance of up to 3 Teslas include in particular the analgesic effect, support of fracture healing, muscle relaxation. The energy penetrates in a targeted depth of up to 10 cm and is able to positively influence muscle, ligament structure and joint problems. It also has therapeutic effects on nerve and urological problems.
Therapy with a high-induction electromagnetic stimulator provides rapid and long-lasting relief from both acute and chronic pain. Give your clients time-consuming and painless therapy with rapid results.
is the only one offering the possibility of using 2 types of applicators that produce an electromagnetic field of up to 3 Teslas. A large targeted applicator is particularly suitable for unattended applications. A small targeted applicator is suitable for mobile applications when you want to treat larger areas of the treated body part.
- acute or chronic back pain, lumbar and cervical areas of the spine
- rheumatic and degenerative arthritis
- joint and ligament problems (frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, abdominal pain, etc.)
- muscle pain and spasms
- fracture healing
- nerve-related pain
- spasticity reduction
- prostate pain and incontinence